In light of recent events, all funds raised through HAIRraising on Sunday April 28th will support the Emergency & Trauma Fund at Boston Children’s Hospital, which helps patients & families get the emergency treatment they need when faced with tragedy.
HAIRraising has shown how strong and compassionate the salon community is in New England. Let’s continue to show that strength during this difficult time.
HAIRraising for Boston Children’s Hospital
Since Boston Children’s Hospital first opened its doors in 1869, it has been the birthplace of countless medical and surgical innovations and breakthrough cures. Boston Children’s is consistently ranked one of the top pediatric hospitals in the nation, but the work they do impacts the world. By participating in HAIRraising, a one day cut-a-thon, you’ll support this life-saving work and pioneering research.
How You Can Make A Difference In a Child’s Life
1) Simply register your salon for the one day cut-a-thon where all proceeds go to Boston Children’s Hospital
2) On April 28th, offer haircuts in exchange for a donation
1) Visit our list of participating salons
2) Schedule an appointment to get a haircut for the cause on April 28th
3) Tell all your friends to do the same!!!
- The sickest kids from the U.S. and all over the world come to Boston Children’s Hospital for care they can’t get anywhere else.
- Boston Children’s is the #1 ranked pediatric hospital nationwide according to the 2012-2013 edition of Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
- Children’s has been ranked first in Heart & Heart Surgery, Neurology & Neurosurgery and Kidney Disorders.
- Home to the world’s largest research enterprise based at a pediatric hospital.
- Children’s is a not-for-profit institution whose vision is to advance pediatric care worldwide.
- Owns an impressive list of medical advances, from the first successful remission of leukemia in 1947 to the correction of heart defects in a fetus.
To learn more: Call 857-218-3140 or email HAIRraising@chtrust.org
Here’s how you can participate:
- Register your salon- Contact us if you work at a salon and want to get involved!
- Donate - You can support HAIRraising for Boston Children's Hospital by giving today.
Thanks to our event sponsors